Booking & Cancellation
We cannot carry the costs of No shows, no or late cancelling and running late for appointments.
With every professional business there is a serious side... Thank you for taking the time to read, understand and appreciate how we bring the best customer service to you. Please help us maintain this good service by providing us with the following small courtesies.
At Oval Beauty Clinic we strive to make your experience as pleasant as possible.
- Walk-ins: We love walk-ins and will always do our best to accommodate, however cannot guarantee a space. If you need a certain time or want to come in with a friend we recommend calling prior for an appointment.
- Appointments: Being fashionably late is great for cocktail parties but a nightmare for our therapists and other clients that follow. Cancellation notice is required.
- Punctuality with your appointment times. If you are running late, we will try to accommodate you the best we can, however we may not be able to perform the full service, and you will be charged the full fee.
- Facials we recommend arriving 5 min. prior to your appointment: if forms are required to be filled in or you need to use the bathroom this will not use your "actual treatment time".
- We ask kindly that you give us 12 hours notice so that someone else may visit us. Time is important to us all. And we all know what it feels like when a friend rings us last minute or a tradesman calls to cancel plans... can you imagine how much extra time you would have had if you knew earlier!!!
- For the respect of others please turn your mobile phone to vibrate
- We love children, but sometimes it is not appropriate to have them in the salon. It can hinder and distract the therapist from doing the best treatment. We take no responsibility at any time on your results, or their safety.
Booking & Cancellation Policy
No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our business.
Oval Beauty Clinic has a new Booking Policy designed to protect not only our business' bottom line and in turn, our affordability, but also to keep things fair for all clients.
No-shows and last minute cancellations enormously disadvantage our business. They also mean that other clients cannot book those time slots with us. We employ the very best therapists and we invest a great deal in further educating them. Therefore we hope that you will appreciate the introduction of our new Booking and Cancellation policy.
Customers with more than two “Did not Show” or “Cancellation” are kindly requested 50% deposit to secure all bookings.
We understand that sometimes you may need to change your booking. We kindly request 12 hours notice so that we can offer that time slot to another client. Your deposit will be held for your next booking, or refunded. However, if you don't provide us with 12 hours notice or you fail to turn up for your appointment, you may send a friend or family member in your place, or your deposit will be forfeited. We cannot accept messages left on Sundays or when the salon is closed as it is in sufficient notice - as we will not have enough time to try to rebook your time slot.
We thank you for your understanding.